Suite of Solutions
With the patient's consent, enrollment begins when you or your staff complete and submit a simple patient enrollment form. This initiates a comprehensive benefits investigation with written findings sent to your office. This is a free service for all patients enrolled in TOGETHER with TESARO™.
ZEJULA is available through a limited network of specialty pharmacies, including Biologics, Inc., Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc., and US Bioservices.
TOGETHER with TESARO provides a benefits investigation to you and your patient at no cost.
Once you obtain patient consent and enroll your patient in TOGETHER with TESARO, your Case Manager will look into your patient's specific coverage and benefits details and provide you with the results.
Your patient may also separately ask for a benefits investigation or receive the results requested.
Speak with your patient about the TOGETHER with TESARO health insurance support services.
TOGETHER with TESARO also offers prior authorization facilitation and appeals support for denied claims. Please note that we cannot sign or submit prior authorizations or letters of appeal on your behalf, but we can help support you in the process. If your office chooses to handle these independently, the sample letters can be downloaded to assist you in providing documentation and requests to your patient's health plan.
To download the Sample Letter of Medical Necessity and Sample Letter of Appeals, please access this website through a computer.
You can prescribe a 15-day supply of ZEJULA at no cost in the event of an insurance coverage delay.* This will be provided only if there is a coverage-related delay at first dispense (Quick Start) or an interruption in coverage for patients already on treatment (Bridge), so that treatment can start or continue according to the patient's treatment plan. Terms and conditions apply.
*Up to 5 refills pending resolution of related coverage delay.
The TOGETHER with TESARO Commercial Co-pay Assistance Program may reduce out-of-pocket costs for patients who are commercially insured.
- Reduces patient co-pay and/or coinsurance to $0 with a $26,000 annual maximum
- The virtual card can be initiated and utilized by specialty pharmacies in TESARO's limited distribution network or in-office dispensing sites
- Enrollment takes place through an online portal, www.activatethecard.com/tesaro. Card numbers are registered and activated upon enrollment completion
- The Commercial Co-pay Assistance Program is not retroactive. It can only be applied forward from the date of enrollment for 12 months. A year following enrollment, the card expires and must be reactivated through your office
- Checks are sent out biweekly direct to healthcare providers
Referrals to Independent
Co-pay Foundations includes assistance with finding other sources of financial support based on your patient's eligibility for these programs and services.
The Patient Assistance Program provides product to eligible uninsured and underinsured patients who have demonstrated financial hardship. PAP supports eligible patients who have a household income up to 500% of the current Federal Poverty Level.